2017-2018 School Year Relocation Mayfair Project
We are excited and proud to announce that MCA Academy will move to a larger, all-new custom designed educational facility for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year right here in the Mayfair building, directly beneath our current location. This is to accommodate our increased growth and to provide a high-quality learning environment for our students that will inspire and motivate them for many years to come. Our address will remain the same with the exception of the suite number.
MCA Academy is moving to a new high quality learning facility
within the Mayfair building
Our new home is 7,000+ sq. ft. and is being custom built
exclusively for MCA Academy
11 Classrooms – Grades 1 -12
Modern School Furnishings
Dedicated High Speed Internet
- Improved Security System
After School Programs
Click for more Information.
Why MCA Academy is Unique
- Whether your child is looking for a different school environment, is seeking new challenges, or is pursuing a passion such as athletics or the arts, MCA offers what traditional schools do not.
- MCA has NO FSA Testing. MCA academy is a private school and our Keystone Curriculum, of which SAT scores are consistently higher than the national average, does not require the FSA like those in traditional public and charter schools. Since we give our students placement exams and are able to individualize instruction as needed, the FSA exam is not necessary for us. Therefore, we are able to focus our class time on the academics the students need to meet Florida requirements for their grade level and, ultimately, for graduation and college acceptance.
- Where other schools must incorporate class time to teaching the students FSA material, we can dedicate all our class time to the academic requirements.
- MCA provides a challenging, fully accredited and individualized program from 1st to 12th grade, nationally recognized as having an above average academic level.
- Class size is small allowing every child to receive personal attention and work to full potential. Therefore, there is limited homework.
- Due to our accommodating program, students who need to take time for sports training and competitions, visual, performing or fine arts, or other endeavors have the ability to fulfill the course requirements and complete their education at a flexible pace within the academic year.
- MCA offers the possibility of grade advancement for those students who want to get ahead in their studies and move on to the next grade level during the regular school year.
- MCA builds self-confidence, motivates the children to succeed, fosters a desire to learn, and empowers them to achieve their academic and personal goals in a safe and positive environment. Ultimately, every child learns to work independently.
- High school students can enroll in advanced placement courses and participate in Dual Enrollment at local colleges and universities. Every child has the opportunity to maintain a high GPA, generate excellent transcripts, and be accepted at top colleges and universities nationwide.